Winter and ski holidays in Fusch
Skiing with snow guarantee
Our ski region Zell am See – Kaprun promises the joy of winter with snow guarantee in the glacier ski region Kitzsteinhorn (3092 m) and offers ideal conditions for both beginners and experts. It’s connected to the valley of Fusch with the free ski bus shuttle, the bus stop being only 30 metres from Pension Oberreiter. Reach the Areitbahn, which brings you up to Zell’s ski mountain, Schmittenhöhe, within 15 minutes. Shuttle busses between Zell am See and Kitzsteinhorn run every 15 minutes. The connection with Skicircus Saalbach-Hinterglemm – Leogang-Fieberbrunn expands your options almost endlessly. This is slope fun to the max, and all of that with just one ticket you can purchase with us, saving you from queueing at the pay desk.
Winter joy beyond the slopes
Treat yourself to fun in the snow beyond the slopes: the cross-country ski run, the rope tow for children and perfectly cleared winter hiking trails in close proximity. Snow-tubing and tobogganing with a comfy rest stop, ice skating, torchlight hiking through the winter valley in the evening, visiting an indoor pool, an exciting night of ice hockey, visiting the candle world, inspecting a brewery... All of that and much more is waiting for you in our region during winter.
When tired legs finally need a day off, what about visiting the national park centre in Mittersill or TauernSpaWorld in Kaprun at discounted admission? The cities of Salzburg or Kitzbühel are only a one-hour-drive away and always
worth a visit.
Winter service at Pension Oberreiter
- Daily sauna in our comfy spa area from arrival of the ski bus until around 8 pm
- Lockable, insured sports equipment room with shoe warmer
- Discounts for ski school and ski rental in Fusch
- Special offers that already include the ski pass for 3 or 6 days (=Angebote Winter)
- Ski pass sale at reception – authorises free rides with the ski bus (bus stop 30 m away)
- Fotos Schischule Fusch, Kitzsteinhorn, Schmitten, Fusch bei Nacht