Your summer vacation between Großglockner and Zell am See
“Our” Grossglockner High Alpine Road
When spring moves into the country, it’s time to free the Grossglockner High Alpine Road from the winter’s snow masses. From May to October this dream road of the Austrian Alps then again offers the driving experience that is so unique. Whether you want to “experience” the Grossglockner classically by motorcycle or car during your summer vacation or even conquer the Grossglockner High Alpine Road with the bicycle – whom the Glockner virus has seized, it will not let go.
The road, which is toll-free for our guests, begins in the high valley of Ferleiten, seven kilometers before it lies the tranquil village of Fusch, which is an ideal starting point for numerous worthwhile excursion destinations due to its central location in the Hohe Tauern National Park .
BEING ACTIVE IN FUSCH AN DER GROSSGLOCKNERSTRAS
Whether you like it cozy or still looking for a challenge. Do you walk on well-kept paths in the valley, hike on alpine pastures and huts, or do you perhaps even flirt with a summit victory? With us, everyone will find the right thing and we will be happy to accompany you in the planning. Visit the Kneipp facility in picturesque Bad Fusch and the wild and romantic Ferleiten Valley with many offers especially for families.
SAVE EXTREMELY WITH YOUR NATIONAL PARK SUMMERCARD
…use these and many other offers exclusively for free:
- Grossglockner High Alpine Road, Gerlos Alpine Road
- Game and amusement park Ferleiten,
- Krimml Waterfalls, Krimml Water Wonderland
- Rauris mountain railroads, bird of prey demonstration, gold panning
- Kitzlochklamm, National Park World Mittersill
- Golf driving range, archery, squash, mini golf
- 14 outdoor pools and swimming lakes to choose from
- public transport, hiking and valley buses, Pinzgauer Lokalbahn from Zell/See – Krimml
- guided tours, exhibitions and museums
We are happy to accept your request for your budget-friendly summer vacation on the Großglockner!